Saturday 19 December 2015

Christmas card series

Ahhh, it has been a while that I have posted. I mean a long while. So much has happened in that time,  I thought never to have time again for this blog.
But I have been crafting, card making and coloring, especially coloring. When I had no energy to sit in my craft room and make something, I still coloured many stamped images.
Last week, we re-arranged my craft room and added a large Kallax book case from Ikea. I wanted the Expedit, but waited so long that now it has been renamed to Kallax. I still use my second hand Bisley drawer cabinets as they are so handy and hold so much.
Let's show you some cards I have made with Crate Paper pre-scored cards and a stamp from Penny Black.


I made 4 cards in total, and all are different. Colored with Copics and pencils.

The inside carries a sentiment, with some washi tape as decoration. All cards have a white card insert.

No comments: