Friday 17 August 2012

Sweet Tilda with curls

I found some delightful paper from Cart US when I was on holiday. It looks very much like it has been designed by PIP Studio, a Dutch company. I know there household range very well and it is nice to have some paper in the same design. It looks like a very "happy" paper style to me.
I made a card with this paper and used my new Tilda stamp with curly hair. I like all the little ribbons in her hair.
I used a kraft card base from Tim Holz, but it doesn't score very well and leaves the card cracked. The flower die is from Marianne design and I used light blue tissue paper for the flower wit a glittered Making Memories brad. The tag is also from Marianne design, stamped with a flourish and sentiment from Crafty Secrets. The leaves are from Spellbinders with some Diamond dust added.
I found some yellow pompom trim in The Works when on holiday. The small pink border is made with a Joy Craft die. My image has been coloured with Faber Castell pencils, which I use a lot now. I am embarrassed for buying those Copic markers as I don't like colouring tiny images with them. I do not get the desired effect.
The inside of the card, decorated with more of those lovely papers and trims. I like the sparkle on the paper too.

No comments: