Wednesday 1 August 2012

Dedication

Two long months off the blogging radar, that is how long it's been. Have I missed my crafty time!
All for the dedication to my new job role. I have spent so many hours at work in order to pass and audit  and prove to myself that I could do it. In doing so, I have missed many hours of card making and blogging.
Ahh, but don't despair, I am back and have a load of cards to share. I had a fortnight vacation in the Lake District and it rained, poured and stormed for most of the time. To be honest, I didn't care. I was so tired from work and the stress that came with it last year, that I had no energy left. I used my vacation to rest and craft and almost cried when it was time to go home.
My first set of cards have been made with the Cricut and Cuttlebug. I don't know what to think of the Damask Decor cartridge. Beautiful, but very challenging to use.
 Mariposa cardstock and glitter card from DCWV.
 Yes, a Christmas card, you can't start early enough.
More DCWV Mariposa papers and card with punched Martha Stewart butterflies.
The stamp is from Crafty Secrets set on a tag die-cut with Spellbinders.

No comments: