Sunday 8 April 2012

Sweet Easter Greetings

Hi,

A Blessed Easter to everyone.
I have 2 cards to show you today with images from Lili of the Valley.
I have cut the card basis with the Cricut. Unfortunately my Gypsy died and I had no way to adjust the settings like I normally do. I am very disappointed with the lifespan of the Gypsy. 2 years is all I got out of it and it doesn't look good based on the comments left on the Cricut community. The leaf is from the same cartridge Wild Card.
The inside is also decorated with the same paper from the Lemonade collection by Basic Grey. The white area for writing a sentiment is made using a Spellbinders die.
The flower is made with circle dies from Spellbinders and some cotton fabric assembled with a Doodlebug brad. I love these brads, they are so soft. the sentiment stickers are also from Basic Grey.
All the images were coloured with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. I just love them, they are so nice to work with, very easy to blend.

No comments: