Saturday 17 March 2012

Get well

After having disappeared off the globe...
Not really, I was still around, but free time has been reduced to nothing. Where I used to be able to enjoy the odd day off and fill it with crafting and homework, now I have hardly any free time.
Work has become an ugly beast and demands all my time. At work, there have been big changes as the clinic manager has left and I have resumed the acting role; not easy doing the work of two.
Hopefully in the near future, things will change for the better and I can get back to regular crafting. I am still fortunate to call myself fairly young :) and have luckily enough energy to share.
Some exciting occasions on the horizon: a baby shower, my friend's bridal shower and a wedding,... meaning enough crafting opportunities and ideas coming in floods...
I have made some cards and this one today is a get well card.
The designer paper is from Melissa Frances Kitchy Kitchen.
The stamp is from Motivet and coloured with Faber Castell polychromos pencils. I am still very disappointed that Motivet has left the UK market. I am not even sure if they are still trading. They used to have such delightful images. I am glad I bought them when I did.
I did an effort to decorate the inside of the card as well. I think since 2012, I have been treating every card this way. The sentiment on the front and inside are from Crafty Secrets Feeling Yucky collection.
Hope to be back with a post soon, thanks for all the visits even when I was not posting. Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: