Sunday 29 January 2012

I have you in my heart

Just got to love those adorable Magnolia stamps. My fondness for them has grown over the past year and I have bought a few more. What I like is that they are so cute and one image lends itself for multiple occasions.
I have made another Valentine card with Tilda holding a heart.
The image is painted with Cosmic shimmer paint. The branch swirls are a stamp from a collection by Making Memories. The flowers are from Magnolia and sprayed in Cherry blossom pink Glimmer Mist. Little pearl pen dots decorate the image.
The edges of the image are distressed with Antique Linen crackle paint and the corrugated card has the Picket Fence version.
I used October afternoon paper and stamped the ledger paper with  LOVE YOU. This is a gadget stamp from the sweet brand that makes these love sweets. I found the stamp at Waterstones'.
The sentiment stamp is one by Hero Arts and stamped in red Memento Ink.
This card is for the Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love challenge .

No comments: