Thursday 26 January 2012

Get ready for Valentine

Hi,
I am back after a while. Where does the time go? I find it harder to keep up with my posts. Having moved my laptop away from my craft desk, hasn't helped.
I spend less time on the internet, although I still browse but use my I pod. It is a very small screen, so I try to keep my online time to a minimum.
Here is my card for today. With Valentine on the way, it had to be with red and a heart.
 A lovely Magnolia stamp with Tilda holding a heart, colored with Polychromos pencils and Sansodor. The sentiment stamp is from Kaisercraft. Pretty velvet Petaloo flowers with white Prima flowers and Marianne Design leaf. Cute little button brads pop through the holes of this Martha Stewart border.
Gorgeous Websters Pages paper form a 6x6 mixed pack.
The ribbon is from Dille and Kamille, which I bought on our last trip to Belgium in the city of Brugge.

No comments: