Monday 14 November 2011

Tilda collecting apples

Hello,
I have been crafting, but I haven't been posting and I am a bit behind.
I have this cute little harvest card to share with Tilda and her bucket full of apples. I used Basic Grey papers to give this card an autumnal feel, but of course it had to sparkle...
I used a Cricut cut from the Give a Hoot cartridge and added layers to give this tree dimension.
I went to the NEC and overspent a bit, but who cares. I found some wooden embellishments to which I added Glamour Dust after inking. The butterfly is American Craft's and I have added crackle accents and more shimmer and shine.
Ready? Here we go:
I used also Tim Holz Kraft resist paper to stamp Tilda on and to cut the Spellbinders frame.

Tilda is coloured with Caran d'Ache Supracolour pencils, but I haven't used water to blend, but a blender pencil from Derwent.
 More of the details: Distress stain in Spiced Marmelade.
These wooden accents look like little biscuits to me and you can do all sorts of stuff with them. I like the sparkle.
Hope you like it and thanks for coming to visit. Leave a comment if you like and I will come and visit you...

No comments: