Saturday 19 November 2011

Decorated matchboxes

Hi,
I have a simple idea to share with you.
Yes, sometimes I like it simple and easy too, especially when life has been busy like today. I have just finished another 11.5 hour shift and I am tired. My DH is in the kitchen preparing diner; steak, chicory salad and fries and I am starving. Glad I don't have to cook it.We are Belgians and just love chicory, prepared in different ways.
My project for today are these simply decorated matchboxes. I have covered them in paper by Webster's Pages and made rosettes from K&Co paper decorated with BG buttons, Card Candi and a dew drop. I adde some tiny drops of bisque pearl. The edges of the paper are painted with Picket Fence Crackle paint and Glamour Dust.


These are nice to keep or give as a present with a candle or so. Give some warmth this winter... from the heart.

No comments: