Friday 28 October 2011

Merry Christmas Poinsettias

Lovely Spellbinder dies! They always have something tempting on the market and I am getting use out of my Poinsettia dies.
I made these Poinsettias from simple coloured card and added the accents with Distress Inks in Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint and Mustard Seed. I added Flowersoft in the middle of the flowers which I coloured with Glimmer Mist to darken the pastel yellow shade it originally had.
Card 1: paper: MM Christmas pack, Spellbinders frame die with Antique linen Distress Stain, K&Co ribbon, Stampers Anonymous stamp in gold embossing powder, Viva pearl pen.
I like the worn detail of the stamp and as you can see, I have used 2 shades of Pearl pen Gold and Bronze.
Card 2 has a cut from the beautiful Marianne Design die with 2 Poinsettias from the Spellbinders die. The paper is again MM and the ribbon from K&Co. The background yellow card has been distressed for both cards with Mustard Seed ink.

1 comment:

SARA said...

Good morning. Ithiny your blog is very nice. I would be glad if you could visit my blog. Comments and advice are Welcome