Friday 21 October 2011

25th of December with Magnolia

It has been a while since my last post due to a busy schedule at work, but I am back with a vengeance and I have 2 similar cards to share.
I have 2 cards with Tilda stamps from Magnolia.
For both card I used Webster's Pages Botanical Christmas papers.
I coloured my stamps with Caran d'Ache  pencils and added Stickles in their hair.
The poinsettias are die-cut with Spellbinders in felt with gold Stickles in the centre.
The border and corner dies are from Joy! Crafts an which I used white gel pen and Distress Crackle paint in Picket Fence.
The little date stamp is from Lili of the Valley.
The die cut poinsettia in Cranberry felt.
I loved using the kraft card stock and wish I could find it in a big pack rather than cutting up small cards.
Hope you like my cards and thanks for visiting.

No comments: