Sunday 14 August 2011

You shine a light -Webster's Pages-

Hello,
I have been missing for a while. I have had the week off work and I have been crafting.
I just didn't get round to blogging as the weather has been nice and I have spent time outdoors.
I made this card with a Stamps Happen stamp. It is such a cute image and makes me wish that summer would last a wee bit longer. Isn't it lovely to have the sun and long days...
Webster's Yachtclub papers and Marianne Design dies, EK Succes flower punch and sealife rub-ons from my collection.
Colouring with Distress inks, paper sentiment from Webster's pages.
Another close-up view; the dress is Milled Lavender and Stormy Sky.
The inside of the kraft card has also been decorated with DP papers and rub-on.

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

So very sweet. I hope you had a wonderful week off. It is just now starting to cool down. I am sooo ready for fall. :)
Hugs~