Thursday 25 August 2011

You are truly amazing

Hello,
My Magnolia card for today is going to be entered at Just Magnolia Week 120: sentiments - challenge.
I have used BG Kioshi paper for this card and American Crafts textured cardstock. I have used the wrapped gift cut from A Child's Year for the front and the interior of the card and decorated it with Stickles. All other cuts are made with Spellbinders. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I sprayed my ribbon with Glimmer Mist Chalkboard Grape Ape.
The interior of the card with a little note-card to hider a gift card in. The little card is a cut from the Damask Décor cartridge.
It is very detailed design and a bit hard work for the Cricut, especially if you don't get the settings right the first time.

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet. You always are fabulous at coloring those darling images. :)
Hugs~