Saturday 9 July 2011

With love

I am back!
We had a lovely time up in the lakes. So happy we managed to get 3 weeks this year. The weather wasn't bad for UK standards, I can't complain.
We did lots of things, but I only managed to make one card. I brought along my craft tote, but most of my craft time I stamped and coloured images. I did a lot of colouring with distress ink, watercolour pencils and paint.
We had no reception on our mobile and no internet. I did not miss the mobile at all, but missed the internet at times because I wanted to look at all your crafty creations out there. I have a lot of catching up to do.

I made a card with a stamp from The Greeting Farm, stamped on a pre-scored kraft card and coloured with pencils.

I used Papermania Rose Garden paper and some lace sprayed in Spring Rain Glimmer Mist.
The flowers are from Prima and Kaisercraft and painted with Shimmerz paint. I made the flower centers with Viva Pearl pen in Yellow and Ice White.
A close up of the coloured image. I didn't  use my blender pencil this time, but blended with a cottonbud. Just added some Stickles and Glaze for a finishing touch.

No comments: