Sunday 10 July 2011

Get Better

This post is dedicated to my dear friend Loretta.
I know you are having a rough time sweetie. I wish I could do something for you.
At times like these I feel so useless. Just know that I am thinking of you always and praying for you.
I made a card for you on my Cricut to let you know I am missing you. Actually I know of a lot of people missing you... They are missing your jolly personality.
Ever seen such a blingy Band Aid? I had to add glitter, 'cause we 're girls isn't it?
 The cuts are from the Wild card cartridge, cut in 5.59 inch. I used DCWV and Coordinations cardstock.
The paper is from the Nonsense collection from We R MemoryKeepers.
The inside of the card reads:" missing you" and is a cut from the Stamping cartridge.
Every good card comes with a matching envelope, how else?
Hope to see you this week and you 're feeling better soon.
Lots of love and a big hug from me.

No comments: