Sunday 29 May 2011

Stampavie card 3: Owls in the night

Hi,
This is probably my last card for the month. I did use another Stampavie clear stamp; 2 cute little owls looking very interested at a glowing caterpillar.
 Once again I used my colour pencils on kraft card. I had a bit of a play around to decide what a night sky should look like and also how the night light would change the colour of the owls.
I did not use any black, but made my own with different shades. The swirl border is from Efco stamps and is dotted with Viva pearl pen in Ice White.
Some Glimmer Mist in Flower Power and Spring Rain to colour the white Prima flowers. A Basic Grey Kioshi brad for the center to match with paper from the same collection. The sentiment is from TPC Studio.
Just another close-up of the colouring. Hope you like it. Don't forget to enjoy the Bank holiday weekend.

No comments: