Sunday 1 May 2011

Sending you a little TLC

It is May! One more month before my vacation and I can't wait. I am on a countdown.
I have dug out some stamps I have been hoarding and finally decided to get some ink on them. The main image is from Kanban and the flowers are from Making Memories.
The card started out with a handmade background in an unusual colour combo for me.
The main image is coloured with Copics and I used Memento inks for all the stamping.
 The ribbon weave border is from Marianne Design and the ribbon too. Some Viva Pearl pen dots are used to embellish.
The inside of the card has a Joy! Crafts frame together with a Kanban sentiment punched out with a Fiskars label punch. There is one thing I changed after taking these pictures; I rounded the corners of the kraft card.

No comments: