Tuesday 17 May 2011

Hang in there

My first Gorjuss girls stamp!
I have seen these images for a while, but never decided on getting one. I finally bought one at the Market Gallery.
I have coloured with Distress Inks on watercolour paper and used Nestabilities to frame it. Another first for me is using Melissa Frances paper 5th Avenue collection. This is such soft toned paper, so pretty, I hardly dared to cut it.
 I used a paper doilie behind my image and sprayed it with Glimmer Mist Key Lime.
The flower is made with some lace and a brad. The leaves are a Prima hortensia flower that has been cut in 2 and sprayed with Glimmer Mist.
The butterfly is decoupaged and I have added a little glitter powder on its wings.
Inside the card is a sentiment from the Wild Card cartridge that reads:" Hang in there".

No comments: