Friday 22 April 2011

Best wishes

Hello to a  lovely sunny Good Friday,
I hope you all have a chance to enjoy at least some of this nice weather. I am working a late shift, but will have 2 days off work this week-end.
I finally got myself a Scor-pal and I made this easel card from an idea I got from Beata Johns at Splitcoaststampers.
I used my new stamp set from TCP Studio, which I found @ Emerald Crafts in Lyndhurst. It is dangerous for me to visit that shop. They always have something new. I found some Melissa Frances papers. I hope they will get her stamps too. I am absolute fan of the sentiment stamps with Sherelle Christensen's handwriting. It is on the paper Kitschy Kitchen too.
Here comes the card:
 The card is made with Papermania Rose garden paper and American Crafts cardstock.
 I coloured with Copics and put black Coordinations cardstock behind the image.
 I even made a matching envelope with the Scor-Pal.
And this is the lovely stamp set from TCP studio.

No comments: