Thursday 10 March 2011

Spring baskets

Hello,
I have been in a crafty mood and now that Spring is drawing near, it is time for Spring baskets.
I do not call them Easter baskets, because for me Easter is about something else.
But for the kids in us, who like colourful chocolate treats, here are my Cricut popcorn cups.
The cut is from the Tags, bags, boxes & more cartridge.

The bunny and basket cut are from the Doodlecharms cartridge and the grass is from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.

The DP is from DCWV glittered spring stack and American Crafts.
All embellishments are from Making Memories; brads, flowerbrads and ribbon trim.
All chocolate figures, hollow and filled eggs are from Aldi.

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

These are darling Margaret. I love this cart...so many cute boxes. :)
Hugs~