Sunday 27 February 2011

Wishing you sunshine all year through

...and don't we need it!
Welcome to my 3rd post of the day. A boy card, wohooo!

We went to the Make-it  craft fair in Farnborough. We left the sunshine at home and as we drove up the M3 it became wetter and darker and windier.
I had not been to this fair before and it is actually quite good. Don't know why they sell clothing on a craft fair though? I am hoping to see the Cricut machine on a show in the UK. Someone had Pazzles, yet sold some Imagine ad Cricut cartridges? I see the Dutch are taking over the UK craft market, especially Eline Pellinkhof. Well done! After they sold their 3D decoupage to the UK -more than 10 years- late, the Dutch are starting to fashion things up a bit here.
Do I seem frustrated? Yeah! We can't all go on a CHA shopping spree, but the UK crafting ladies (and men) are definitely not oldy worldy! Please update what you sell over here and no,... we don't all want to buy from the TV. I like to go shopping, but have you seen the Hobbycraft store...??? (but a sad face here)
Enough with the grumpy old woman, on to my card.
 DP: Making Memories on craft card.
Stamps: Stampies, Lily of the Valley sentiment coloured with watercolour pencils.
Embellishments: raffia, black marker, fish brad, Prima flower with Glimmer Glaze Icicle, white gel pen.
I masked 2 stamps together so the bear would sit on the bridge. A fitting card for a little boy. Hope you like it.

No comments: