Monday 28 February 2011

Love

Good morning dear people,

Don't you feel like spring is in the air? I do and I like it. Although it has rained hard and a lot recently, there is nothing in nature to depress me. The days are getting brighter, birds singing, buds appearing,...Yahoo!

My first Sugar Nellie stamp and isn't she cute? Elisabeth Bell is the artist and she designs for several companies. Whiff of Joy, Belles and Whistles, Sugar Nellie are just the ones I know about. Meet the artist, her gallery and blog over here. I am sure you will like it.

 Showing off some of the goodies I bought at Make-it; Glimmer Glam  in Tutu Pink was used on this white Prima flower. It not only gives it a glittering, which really sticks to the flower, but it also makes the flower look waxy.
 These cork letters are from Making Memories. I sprayed the lace with 2 shades of Glimmer Mist Moonlight and Frost. I added Viva Pearls to the lace.
I used the Glimmer Glam also on the image frame. I also bought some Glimmer Glaze in a few colours. Maybe I 'll show you on my next card, but if you want to buy some, you can find it here at Sugar and Spice.
I love Glimmer products and I know they are a bit pricey, but hey, I don't buy any jewellery so a girl 's got to have some bling. Yes?

No comments: