Sunday 26 December 2010

A set of 4 Christmas cards

This might be the last of the Christmas cards I will be making this year. I said might...
I chose some K&Co papers to go with some tags I had from K&Co. It is not from the same set, but they still work together.
Green and blue is the main theme and 2 little images from Penny Black.
I used Viva pearl pen to make little berries on the punched out leaves. The seam binding is coloured with Moonlight Glimmer Mist and I added some vintage buttons. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.
 The star die-cut is made with Plantin Schoolbook and Stickles. The sentiment is Tim Holz from Stampers Anonymous and distress Stickles. The seam-binding is sprayed with Old Lace and Sand Glimmer Mist. The button is from Basic Grey.
 Chipboard butterfly from American Crafts with glass glitter and Copics. Sentiment from Hero Arts and Basic Grey button.
The sentiment is again Tim Holz and coloured with Copics. Some Paperchase grossgrain ribbon with a lace sticker on top. I got these stickers from my mom in the parcel she sent to me for Christmas.

No comments: