Saturday 18 December 2010

Penny Black Christmas window cards

I love Penny Black stamps, so funny and cute.
I have made 2 window cards, by cutting out a part of the front of the card with  Nestabilities.


The cat is from the PB The Wonder set and the sentiments are Hero Arts Holiday Sayings. I kept the cream card base and decorated inside and outside with snowflakes. This time I coloured with pencils. The DP is from My Minds Eye Wonderful Winter.
Next up is the little snowman from the Jolly friends set.
 The sentiment and snowflake stamps are from Stampers Anonymous Tim Holz collection and I used Distress embossing powder and Distress Ink.
 The Snowflakes are from Spellbinders. Ribbons are American Crafts.
The DP is Making Memories and October Afternoon. This image is coloured with Copics.

No comments: