Sunday 18 July 2010

Storybook owl LO for BBTB2

Oh,oh! I was in big doubt if I should put these LO on my blog. I'm putting it on the BBTB2 blog.
I think the pictures of me aren't very flattering, my head looks like it's going to explode. LOL.
So please, you can have a laugh, but just do it behind my back. Anyway, I said the purpose of my blog was: to be able to keep my crafty creations forever, even if the paper versions get destroyed or given away. -and also to share with others, because I enjoy looking at what all of you have made-.
Well then here it goes:
The big wise owl - whooo's head is bigger? mine or yours?- LOL
Not the best picture, but that happens on holiday when you keep trekking from one B&B to another, you see a lot, but get to tired.
I should have maybe laid the LO's down to photograph... well you get the idea.
Paper is from Papermania and K&Co, buttons from Autumn Leaves, little sticker owls from Paperchase.
I used different cuts from the Storybook cartridge.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh this is perfect! I love the lo's! Wow I can't believe you were that close to a very big owl! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2...and you don't look bad at all in those photos! lol :P

A Little Time said...

You did a fabulous job! That owl on your arm is huge!!! That is really cool! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

Karen Pinsonat said...

very cool layout!