Friday 9 July 2010

Birthday wishes

Hello,
Finally another card. The weather and work have been tying me down. At least we have a summer and it is getting to be a hot one too. Sizzles!
It had to be another Magnolia card. My! I love the way you can dress up these images, the more frillies, the better it is.
On with the card and I have used Basic Grey Kioshi paper. Lovely stuff.
Two main colors or three: lilac, peach and white. I love the discovery of the Viva pearl pen as you can see.
I even dug up one of my old roses border punch, not as good as Martha Stewart, because they will only punch through lightweight paper, but still very pretty.
Colored my white ribbon with Copics to match. The sentiment is from Papertrey ink, love the font.
Also couldn't live without my dear little Cuttlebug and Spellbinders dies.
Really if you ask me what my 3 favourite craft tools are; the Cuttlebug, the Cricut and my heat gun...
Favourite products? Lets see... BG paper, but then there are others, Crafty Secrets stamps, Copics for sure, all the Spellbinders products, Just Rite stamps, Stickles Star Dust, Viva pearls, rub-ons from everyone as I collect them,... I used to collect stickers as a child and still have tons.
What's your favourite?

2 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Great colors, Love all the details. :)

Marion said...

Fabby card and I love that colour scheme. Such a sweet image.
Marion