Sunday 25 July 2010

Best Wishes

Hello everyone,
I  would like to show you my first shaker card.
Using Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle Nestabilitie shape, I cut the acetate and paper. Instead of using foam, I used a clear silicone strip on a roll.
The only disadvantage is that the sides are also a little tacky and I should have put some powder on it to stop the elements clinging to the sides. Nevertheless, this still works.
I used punched paper hearts and some beads for inside the shaker card.
 The DP is from K&Co, the embellishments are pearls made with Viva! pearlpen and MS butterfly punch. The sentiment is a gold peel-off which I colored with permanent marker. The little girl stamp is from Personal Impressions and the background from Crafty Individuals.
The little hearts were made with the MS border punch that you can see here. I think K&Co have such lovely paper and this one has a real vintage feel to it. Click on the pictures for a larger view.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

This is just adorable Margaret! :)