Thursday 24 June 2010

With Gratitude

Hello and with a very big thank you to Andrea Matthew for sending me the blog candy.
I now have my very first Papertrey stamps; 2 lovely sets.
I couldn't wait to try them and made a little card last night. Just adding some Basic Grey Euphoria paper and red pearls on the MS Butterflies.
I created a background paper with one of the tin type background basics stamps and embossed the little dots on them. I cut out the frame and put 3D foam behind it so it would level up with the ripe avocado saddle stitch ribbon. The center stamp is cut out out and adhered with a pop dot.
I really love these sets, especially all the lovely sentiments. There is so much to combine and mix up, I 'll be trying a few things.

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

Woohoo girl! I sure bet you were like a kid at Christmas when you received your package. You did an amazing job lining up that background stamp. That is not easy. :)