Wednesday 9 June 2010

Thanks for your helping hands

Hello,
I haven't put away my color pencils yet. I colored this Greeting Farm stamp with my aquarelle pencils and some Sakura gelpens.
The flowers are made with Spellbinders flowers creations and the sentiment is made with Just Rite stamps.
Some Basic Grey June Bug paper to brighten it all up, with some flower brads from Making Memories.
I'm entering this card in 2 challenges; A Spoon Full of Sugar: floral delight and Simon Says Stamp!: a recipe.

I folded one edge on the background paper, this idea I got from the Cardmaker's Sketch Book. I like their books and although I don't follow the CPS-blog on a regular basis, I find them very inspiring.
Hope you have a lovely day. Bye.

2 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

So cute and sweet. You always do a fab job coloring. :)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the June Bug paper you used!!! The flowers look great, too! :D

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah