Tuesday 1 June 2010

Happy Birthday to a Great Friend!

Hello everyone,
I had this invitation from Inlinkz to join their very first challenge, using the color scheme to create something for a birthday and a boy.
I used Making Memories Just Chillin' papers and Coordinations card. I stamped the image from Inkadinkado on American Crafts white card and colored with Copics and used 3D glaze for the wheels and windows. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and embossed with silver powder. Some inking, distressing and embossing to make the card more manly and some metal with MM eyelets and BG brads.
I think it turned out quite nice, hope you like it too. Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Too cute Margaret! I have that paper too. :)

Amy said...

LOVe your card!! Fabby with the stamped image, and the papers are GREAT!

Alba Aguilar (AlbaScrap) said...

That's a perfect card for a teenager! For me it's difficult to make something for them.

The wagen is amazing :-)