Sunday 16 May 2010

Hey Gorgeous, Relax

Hello,
It seems to have been a while since I posted. Busy week as usual. I can't believe I'm already dreaming of my next annual leave in June, still 5 more weeks though, sigh...
I did manage to squeeze my card in for the CCC week4. Lovely colors Heather has chosen for this week's challenge.
I used my Stampies Mothers set. They are Dutch and my mom bought them for me. I actually didn't like them at first, but they stamp well and the images are growing on me.
I also got my Gypsy yesterday and Create a Critter cartridge. I started playing with my Gypsy and made the embellishments for the card with it. I must say I am really pleased with this machine. It's gonna take a while before I can work with it effortlessly, but so far... thumbs up! Thanks to my DH or I might not have bought it. He is in to gadgets and has PSP and DS XL, so maybe he thinks this is my PSP now...LOL.
Supplies: We R MemoryKeepers paper Tiffany's, Coordinations brown cardstock, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Storybook for flowers, leaves and flourishes, Gypsy font for the sentiment, Making Memories lace, Stickles stardust, pink pearls.
I welded the letters together with the Gypsy and adjusted width and height of the flourishes. I might be quite expensive, but so far it's worth the money.

4 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Oh Margaret this is adorable. That stamp is too cute. The flowers are so pretty, and I love that punch too. :)

I bet you can't wait to go on vacation. You work hard girl...you deserve it. Thanks for playing this week at CCCB. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty! Love that image and the lace!
Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB! Good to have you again here!

Unknown said...

What a pretty card! I think that image is adorable. Thanks for playing along this week over at CCCB.

PeggyLovesVintage said...

How sweet! Love the image and the paper/color combos.