Friday 7 May 2010

D for drum

Another little boys' card for my stash. I made it for 2 different challenges: City Crafter Challenge and The Shabby Tea Room. For the first challenge it had to be a tag and for the second, you had to use bling.
Well, that's that, although I 'm not sure if it had to be a more shabby look.
The little boy image on the tag is from the web, but I cannot remember what the site is called. I saved a few of their flash cards too.
Supplies: June Bug Basic Grey paper, Distress Ink in Tea Dye, Basic Grey buttons, K&Co chipboard D, Doodlebug Glitter, little letter stickers and ribbon from stash, Plantin Schoolbook for cutting the squares and scallops.

6 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet Margaret! Love that little drummer boy image. :)

Thanks for playing at CCCB.

Debbie said...

Super adorable ... I {heart} that sweet little vintage image and those scallops! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very Cute! Love the tag with the image. Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

june lanum said...

Very cute card, like it a lot. Thanks for playing at the CCCB please come back every Tuesday for a new challenge

Unknown said...

So Sweet! What a cute card this is, I love the image of the little drummer boy, its adorable.

Thanks for playing along with us over at the CCCB.

Audrey Pettit said...

Very cute card! I really like the color combo and the scallops, that that drummer boy image is adorable. thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room.