Thursday 11 February 2010

Simple Notecards

Hello,
I hope you're not outdone by the snow and the cold. I saw the news today about the snowstorm in Washington DC. The guy was knee deep in the snow. I'm glad we're not having any of it. I believe Kent and London have had snow and another cold snap. I am longing for Spring to arrive. Get some sunshine and some green on the trees again.
I have 6 notecards to share, really easy ones without much fuss.
They 're for my mother so she can send to her friends. She 's now been out of the hospital for a week and has to take things slow as they only managed to open 2 of the 3 blocked coronary arteries.
I made 3 cards in lighter shades and 3 in a darker shade. The paper is Lime Rickey from basic Grey.
Here are the 3 cards in darker colours:
Just a bit of Cuttlebug embossing, some punching, some "inking" with paint dabbers and a little Hero Arts sentiment stamp.
Hope you like them and thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

OMGosh! These are just so perfect! I love the embossed backgrounds and how you have kept the cards so clean and simple and pretty!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Heather Rogers said...

Soo cute...and your mother will love them!