Tuesday 2 February 2010

Penny Black stamps

Hello,
Just a quick post. I finally inked up my "hugs!" set from PB. So many stamps, so  little time.

The first one is for Penny Black Saturday Challenge - week 86: Special Someone:
The both cards are for Cute Card Thursday - challenge 97; Blooming Gorgeous and Basic Grey Challenges - week 12; Animals.
I enjoyed making these cards. Penny Black has such cute stamps that are fun to colour with Copics and as you know, I'm a big fan of Basic Grey and here I used Porcelain papers.
Other supplies: Prima flowers, Glimmer Mist, DCWV Spring chipboard, orange vintage flower button from my childhood knits, other buttons & flowers from Autumn Leaves, star buttons from 99p store, Doodlebug jewels, K&Co Wild Raspberry rub-on, Martha Stewart punch.
Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

super jolie toutes les deux

Unknown said...

What a beautiful pair of cards. I love the Penny Blacks myself and you have coloured these beautifully. Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful cards margaret love the colour work........thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx