Thursday 18 February 2010

Fashionista

Hello,
I used my new Cricut catridge Sweethearts for this card. It's got some funky cuts on it. I thought this cut might be suitable for the birthday of a young lady or a fashion-loving girl.
Supplies: Papermania Retro Floral paper, DCWV cardstock, Copic markers, Doodlebug glitter and flock, Martha Stewart punch, American Crafts flowers, Making Memories brad, Bead Shoppe sequins, K&C0 rub-on sentiment, Viva Pearl pen in Salmon.

It took a bit of layering and several cuts in different paper, especially because the shoes and the dress kept tearing. I finally decided to cut the dress and make it in a skirt and blouse. The girl on her scooter is cut in 10.5 cm. I quite like how the card turned out, although next time I should put a shadow cut behind her if I use such visual busy paper again.

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

Looks like you got a spam comment. LOL! Very cute card. It is hard to find those specialty cartridges here...but you can order them.
To answer you question about my profile, I did change my son's age...but it wasn't visible unless you clicked on it. :D