Tuesday 10 November 2009

Morehead Card and Tag

Hello,
I'm back again after a very busy weekend. When I work a Saturday, I miss out on any crafting time. The Sunday turns out always short of hours. Sigh. Today is my day off and I 'm crafting without a worry in my mind. Well almost...

I made a card and a gift tag to go along. I finally got back into my Morehead stamps. I hadn't inked this one yet. Isn't she cute? And I don't know why, but I prefered my roses yellow and my shoes red. I tried to match the colors with the June Bug paper.

Supplies: Basic Grey paper, Versamagic Dew drops ink, Copics, Nestabilities, MakingMemories delaney flowers and ribbons, Basic Grey brad and button, Plantin Schoolbook cart for the tag.

Hope you love it, I'm on to my next project, something for Friday Sketchers maybe...

No comments: