Tuesday 17 November 2009

Happy Holidays

Goodevening,
Here is my card for the CPS142. I did stick with soft colors this time. Only the cookie tray had to be red. Hihi. I do actually love the way it has turned out and I'm getting quite addicted to my JustRite stamps and embossing. I just wish I found a way to cut or punch out the 1 5/8" circle. Such an odd size.
Supplies: Marianne Design paper, vintage pink Glimmer Mist, Whiff of Joy, MakingMemories Passport and JustRite stamps, silver embossing powder, Woodware punches, Nestabilities, Copics, white Sakura gel pen, Paperchase ribbon, crystal bling, VersaMagic DewDrop inks.
A close up to let you have a peek at the embossed gros-grain ribbon -I havn't tried that before- and the neat sentiment from JustRite. I have now seen them online in England...

1 comment:

dstandard said...

What a precious image and card!