Sunday 1 November 2009

Friday Sketchers 76

Goodevening,
I'm playing along with the Friday Sketchers and this is my interpretation of the sketch:
Supplies: Basic Grey Sugared paper, DCWV Neutrals cardstock, Motivet stamp, Tsukineko Gingerbread and Pearlescent Orchid ink, clear embossing powder, flowers by Hero Arts and Prima, Basic Grey brads and fibers, Fiskars oval punch, McGill branch punch, tag cut with Plantin Schoolbook cart, Vintage Pink and Olive Vine Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copics.
A close up of the card allows you to see the embossing and shine. Thanks for looking and leave a comment if you like, telling me what you think and I'll come and visit your blog.

4 comments:

Inger-g said...

I love your card! The image is so cute, and the papers and colors you have used is very pretty. Have a nice week. :-)

Marion said...

Beautiful card. This image is so sweet and coloured beautifully. Like the colour combination.
Marion

Aud said...

Your card is beautiful, great coloring, and nice tag!

Thanks for joining us at the Friday Sketchers blog this week!

Hugs,
Aud

Heather J said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I decided to come see yours as well. You have very cute stuff. After reading your profile it looks like we have alot in common. I will add you to my list to follow. Thanks again. Heather