Friday 30 October 2009

Ol' Nick

Hello,
Oh dear, October is going fast. The leaves are falling quickly now. The forecast for Sunday is stormy winds and pouring rain, so that will be the last of the fall colors. Sigh...
I 've been making 2 similar cards this week. Christmas cards again. I think they have come out really nice.
A lot of effort went into them. 5 layers of card on Ol' Nick. I 've outdone myself.

Supplies: 2 different white card sizes, plain card from craft supply and Papermania, patterned card from My Mind's Eye Signature Christmas bought at The Range, Cricut Christmas Cartridge for Santa, Doodlebug Sugar Coating and Velvet Flock, Copics, Sakura glitter gel pens, Tim Holz Distress ink Tattered Rose and Tea Dye, Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels, ribbon from Joy! Crafts, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Liquid Applique from Marvy Uchida.
So chuffed when I found the Apllique in the Market Gallery, they only had 2 bottles. I had seen its usage on Linda's Works of Heart blog and I so wanted to buy it, but couldn't find it in the UK.

Be sure to check out those 2 shops if your after a bargain or something special if you live in the UK. You might not always be lucky, but sometimes it's a deal.
A closer look:

And some detail:

Shimmery shine, I wish you all a merry weekend.

1 comment:

Eveline said...

Hoi Margaret, leuk dat je langs kwam op mijn blog.
Dit zijn hele mooie kaarten. Super die Ol'Nick.
Eveline.