Friday 25 September 2009

I hope you know how much I care

Hello,
One last card to share. I finished this one yesterday and was on special request by my mum for my eldest sister, who 's going for an op. So the items are chosen by my mum, with a little help of course, or we still wouldn't have a card. Decisions, decisions,...
Supplies: paper by Basic Grey June Bug, green Coordinations cardstock, Cuttlebug Swiss dots, Spellbinders Deckled rectangles, Stamps: Whiff of Joy and lace rubberstamp -forgotten the brand-, Hero Arts sentiment, ink by Tsukineko and Ranger, Copics, Stickles and Anita's 3D glaze, flowers by Prima and Hero Arts, yellow ribbon and button brad by Memory Makers, Pearl Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels, lace from John Lewis.
I machine stitched the lace onto the card, although it was hard to do because of the embossed dots the card kept jumping left and right.
Hope my sister will like her card and I wish her love and a speedy recovery.

No comments: