Tuesday 22 September 2009

All creatures great and small...

Hello,
Finally back! I've abandoned my blog and cards for a while. My mum is now here and I 've been to busy shopping with her. Evening comes and I am just too exhausted. Next week my other half has annual leave too. Will be even more busy!
Oh, I 'm a really bad photographer...
I like to share a really easy card with you. The card is made with the Cricut and has a nicely scalloped edge. I just used leftover pieces over different colored card and machine stitched them together. I added some ribbon from Hobbycraft. I cut a tree from the Stretch your imagination cart and layered the leaves several times and added Stickles. The scalloped border is also cut with the Cricut. I then added some puffed stickers from Paperchase.
I am in the middle of making autumn-inspired cards, maybe I will finish them tomorrow and post the pictures. I also made a scrapbook layout from our recent trip to the New Forest. I need to find a way now to take a decent picture of these big pages

No comments: