Friday 11 September 2009

7th Anniversary card

Hello,
I know, it's been a while. I 've been really busy at work and trying to get everything organised, for next week Saturday my mother is coming over to stay a fortnight with us. It 's been more than 2 years since she's been and we 're all looking forward to our holiday. We are going to Wales, but she doesn't know it yet.
Wednesday we celebrated our 7th anniversary, though we both had to work, we tried to make it really special. I made this card for my love and he spoilt me with a lovely dress from East.
Supplies: paper: MemoryMakers Ledger pad, Marianne Design - ink: Jumbo Java from Tsukineko - chipboard: DCWV Spring collection - rub-ons: Doodlebug and Flair design - "seven"-border diecut with the Cricut Graphically Speaking cartridge - white ribbon: craft supply - white Sugar Coating from Doodlebug.
A close up view of the lovely ledger paper from MakingMemories. It has this romantic text that fits really well with the intention of the card. The inside of the card is also decorated with paper and rub-ons.

No comments: