Tuesday 18 August 2009

You make me smile.

Hi, I made this fun card with a kid in mind. I liked all the cool animals in this stamp set from Artemio. I stamped the image in different colors of Dew Drop VersaMagic ink and colored just a little with Copics to give dimension. The paper is from Basic Grey Lime Rickey. I used a Fiskars punch to cut the little label after stamping and embossing. The flowers on the label are from another Artemio set and so is the stamped border. I found these sets by chance at Emerald Crafts. I love shops that sell unusual things. I try and dig them out. The small brads are from Basic Grey. The border punch is from Martha Stewart. The green cardstock is from Coordinations and I used the Swiss dots folder to emboss in the Cuttlebug. The sentiments are all from Hero Arts. I love this card, makes me feel like a child again.

No comments: