Tuesday 25 August 2009

Trick or treat

Hello,
Another Halloween card with the same images from the Crafty Secrets Halloween Fun set.
Supplies:
-Basic Grey Ambrosia paper
-Coordinations cardstock in 3 shades
-Cuttlebug folders
-clear embossing powder from Heat it up!
-ink: VersaMagic midnight black and VersaMark, Brilliance crimson copper Dew Drop
-Distress ink dried marigold and tea dye
-Copics
-Prima flowers
-ribbon from Hobbycraft
-button: John Lewis
I just noticed I forget to add the tread from which the spider hangs. I 'll add it with Edding55 fine point marker. I also stitched some of the papers and used the X-cut corner rounders.
I have heard of an ultra fine embossing powder which is a lot better for fine detailed stamps. I am on the look out, though I haven't got a brand name. I close up you can see that it might do the job a lot better than the powder I used.

No comments: