Sunday 9 August 2009

Time for some sweetness

Hello, Hope you 've all enjoyed a nice sunny Sunday. What better than to end it with some yummy ice cream. These 2 cards cut with the Cricut. I used DCWV's cardstock and the Stretch your imagination cartridge. The paper is from Papermania's Retro Floral. The vellum quote are from Flair designs. I added some Stickles to the ice cream and inked the cone and the paper edges. The buttons are from my mum's old stash again. Yes, I do like her old stuff and I am going to beg her for more. The rub-on is from Tesco. The chipboard heart is from American Crafts. On this card I reversed the lay-out a bit. The brads are from office supplies. The rub-on is again from Tesco and the vellum sentiment from Flair Design. I bought this vellum booklet from Lakeland, but sadly enough they have ceased stocking craft supplies. I like browsing different and unusual shops for craft items, but it seems so many in Britain are discontinuing the business. I have got a Hobbycraft quite near, but they are quite limited for the crafts I do. All other shops I visit are more than an hour driving distance. OK, I can shop online from them, but it is not the same as rummaging with my own 2 hands. I can get lost in those shops for hours with new ideas running through my head. Luckily my love is a very patient man... Thanks for looking and enjoy the evening.

No comments: