Monday 10 August 2009

Thank you card for my friends

Hello,
Today I want to share with you a card I made to thank some friends of mine. They 're always so sweet and thoughtful. They gave me a treat with some fresh picked green beans and blackberries from their garden. So I made this little card for them. Of course with my all time favorite paper from Basic Grey. I think I could work for that company. Havn't seen a single paper of theirs that I did not like.
So this one 's made with the Granola collection and some Coordinations cardstock which I embossed with the Cuttlebug and then inked the edges with Jumbo Java from VersaMagic. Nurse Anya is stamped in VersaMagic Red Brick and colored with Copic Ciaos. I also colored the background and used the colorless blender over it. Just added 3 gemstone stars for some bling.
I have used the rectangle Nestabilities from Spellbinders to die-cut and emboss the image. The tag is punched with Fiskars' punch. They have got these really easy squeeze punches. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and heat embossed with white powder. The flowers are from Prima and the button is vintage.
I have to sizes of white cards I use for making my cards. These square ones are from Anita's and my rectangular ones are from Royal and Langnickel, who produce really good quality crafting stuff. On other occasions when I want a colored card, I use the Cricut and some 12x12 scrapbooking cardstock or papers.
Hope you like it,
Thanks for looking.

No comments: