Tuesday 25 August 2009

Smirk cards

Hello,
Made a stash of real small cards. Made them so my mom can give them to the little girls in church. They all love her and cling to her, so I thought they would like a card from her, maybe to encourage them when they restart school in September.
I like these little image from Smirk which I bought at the Range. Just discovered they have quite a lot of craft stuff of good quality.
I used Papermania cardstock and sanded it. I used Dew Drops Brilliance ink and colored it with Whispers Strokes.
The brads and eyelets are from MakingMemories. The fibers are from Avec an the ribbon from Hobbycraft.
The cardstock is from DCWV. I used the Cricut to cut the card shapes. I used a honeybee stamp from a set I bought at Tesco. I heat embossed it and used chalk to color the background.The buttons are vintage. I used some twine to tie them onto ribbon from Hobbycraft.
I used Sakura Glaze pens to color the images. Now I just need to cut little envelopes with the Cricut.
Hope you like them.

No comments: