Saturday 15 August 2009

Sarah Kay

Hello,
It has gone late so quick. Been enjoying my Saturday. We went to Luton and surrounding area, my sweetheart loves guitars and wanted to test a few at Coda Music. Later on we popped over to Hitchin where I dropped in at Crafts Ambrosia. Tiny little shop, but I managed to buy a couple of items that I haven't come across before. A four-sided wooden stamp from Somerset Images by Maureen Blackman, it's called English Vintage, a set from Inkadinkado Road trip, a scented rosebud ink pad from Ranger -it really smells of roses-, and of course Basic Grey Mellow paper pad. Yeah, I'm always on the hunt. This card is made with Basic Grey Porcelain paper and cardstock from Co' ordinations.
The image is colored with Copics and Sakura white gel pen. The image is die-cut with Spellbinders. The cardstock is embossed with the Cuttlebug.
The paper is stitched to the card. I used Marthe Stewart punch for the edge. The lace trim I got from my mother. The organza ribbon is from Paperchase. I also used pastel green and yellow Flowersoft around her feet.
On the inside of the card I used more of the same paper and one label is inked with Tim Holz Tattered Rose Distress Ink and then sprayed with water. The green label is Olive Vine from Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. The Sentiment if from Crafty Secrets.
Good night and thanks for looking.

No comments: