Tuesday 4 August 2009

My second Magnolia stamp

Hello,
Here is a card I made with the second stamp I bought from the Magnolia range.
I'm a bit strange when it comes to Magnolia, although I like the images, I'm witholding from buying more as if I'm afraid I'll loose interest in them. Weird but true.
This one is Tilda holding a tag, I thought of adding a message on the tag but I didn't in the end. I let the sentiment sticker do the talking.
Here 's a close-up so you can see how I colored her. I used Whispers and Sakura White gelpen. I stamped the image several times in VersaMagic Sahara Sand on different papers from K&Co and then cut out certain elements. The tag is cut with the Cricut Plantin Schoolbook. I added some Stickles to her bow and raffia on the tag. The buttons are vintage ones from my mum's stash.
The flower is a dimensional sticker from the same K&Co set, I just added some leftover ribbon and voila... my card is made. I wonder though if Tilda will ever smile as they never gave her a mouth. LOL.
Thanks for looking, have a nice day.

No comments: