Saturday 22 August 2009

Halloween Greetings

Hi,
Woke up to a cloudy but beautiful Saturday morning. Watched a movie after my late shift yesterday; the "Changeling" is a real good movie, a true story with Angelina Jolie in the lead role. A must see, a stunning performance from Angelina.
This morning I also received 4 stamp sets from The Stamp Attic, 3 from Crafty Secrets and 1 from Woodware.
I 'll show you my first Halloween card of the year.
Supplies:
the autumn embossing folder from the Cuttlebug, creme chocolate Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels, paper by Basic Grey Offbeat, dried marigold Distress Ink from Ranger, the little girl and the leaves and dark red papers are from Memories in the Making ATC Collection Fall, beige text paper by Marianne Design, Prima flowers, vintage button and felt butterfly from stash, ribbon from Hobbycraft, Boo! sentiment from Halloween Fun from Crafty Secrets, Jumbo Java VersaMagic ink, clear embossing powder, Martha Stewart punch, deckled rectangles from Spellbinders.
Just showing a closer shot of the same card.
Now that I got my Halloween Fun stamp set from Crafty Secrets, I'll be making a few more cards for fall time.

No comments: